Sustainable Beauty Awards open to entries
by Editor (comments: 0)
Ecovia Intelligence (formerly known as Organic Monitor) has announced that entries are now open for the 2018 Sustainable Beauty Awards in five categories.
Organised by Ecovia Intelligence, the aim of the Sustainable Beauty Awards is to give recognition to operators who are pushing the boundaries of sustainability in the beauty industry. The awards ceremony will take place on the evening of 6th November at the Paris Marriott Champs-Elysées.
Entries are open to all types of operators in the beauty industry, such as cosmetic brands, retailers & distributors, ingredient firms, packaging companies, NGOs, certification agencies, and related firms.
The awards have five categories…
- New Sustainable Product Award – a new cosmetic or personal care product with important sustainability credentials. This is a new award category for 2018.
- Sustainable Packaging- a new packaging format that has a low environmental footprint in terms of production method, design and / or materials.
- Sustainable Ingredient – an ingredient that makes a significant difference in terms of environmental and / or social impact.
- Sustainability Pioneer – an operator that is a pioneer or leader in some aspect of sustainability.
- Sustainability Leadership – an operator that leads in various aspects of sustainability.
The deadline for entries is 22nd September, finalists will be notified by 10th October, and the winners announced at a dedicated awards ceremony at the Paris Marriott Champs-Elysées on the evening of 6th November. The awards will be co-hosted alongside the European edition of the Sustainable Cosmetics Summit. Finalists and the eventual winners will benefit from media coverage and industry recognition of their sustainability achievements.
Launched in 2013, the Sustainable Beauty Awards is the only international awards dedicated to sustainability in the beauty industry. Winners and runner-ups of the previous (2017) Sustainable Beauty Awards were Neal’s Yard Remedies (UK), Hair O’ Right (Taiwan), Aveda (USA), Trilogy Natural Products (New Zealand), Sulapac (Finland), Alteya Organics (Bulgaria), H&H Group Co. (Taiwan), and AAK (Sweden).
More information about the organiser on www.ecoviaint.com