Online premiere for Sustainable Foods Summit in North America
by Editor (comments: 0)
Covid-19 is changing the way consumers do their groceries and how they eat. Raw material supply chains and food product distribution are also influenced by the international pandemic. The resulting challenges and opportunities for the industry will be discussed at the first digital North American Edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit on 25th-28th January 2021.
At the next edition of the North American Sustainable Foods Summit, organized by Ecovia Intelligence, stakeholders from leading organizations involved in sustainability and eco-labels in the food industry will discuss the influence of Covid-19 on the food industry as well as topics like the new green deal and circular economy. The organizer's aim is to encourage sustainability in the food industry by bringing together key stake-holders and debate major industry issues in a high-level forum.
Key issues of the summit:
- Transition to a new green new deal
- Rise of regenerative agriculture
- Sustainable food retailing
- Marketing to the post-COVID consumer
- Plastics in a circular economy
- Future of sustainability schemes
- Merits of organic farming
- Widening range of plant proteins
Who can attend?
- Food & beverage companies
- Packaging companies
- Academics & researchers
- Ingredient & raw material suppliers
- Industry organizations & NGOs
- Investors & financiers
- Retailers & distributors
- Certification agencies
- Other stake-holders